A Finance Leader’s Guide to Driving Savings and Long-Term Impact
In the rapidly changing energy market, industry leaders are quickly learning how important energy-efficient business practices are to their company’s financial health and positive reputation. Meanwhile, the proven link between sustainability efforts and a strong bottom line has positioned many finance leaders to drive company-wide energy strategies.
This new guide from CFO and Ecova explores best practices for achieving energy and resource savings through corporate sustainability programs, including:
- Why finance executives are uniquely well-suited to leading their organization's progress towards energy goals
- How benchmarked utility and resource data can serve as the foundation of your business’s energy and sustainability strategy
- Tips for leveraging utility data to aggregate, measure, and communicate consumption insights and uncover efficiency opportunities
- What insight can be gained from other finance leaders who are leading their organization's energy and sustainability efforts
- Why employee engagement is critical to the success and financial impact of your sustainability efforts
Fill out the short form to receive your complimentary copy of this new eBook.
The Energy and Sustainability
Ecova, Inc. ® All Rights Reserved